Friday, May 14, 2010

frustration

So when you are trying to loose weight do you ever get frustrated?

 I no i do i think that we are only human if we do. Its normal and there are many things to get frustrated over.

1. WHY AM I NOT LOSING WEIGHT?

I think we ask ourselves this question probably the most, why is the weight not coming off. For many of us struggling with weight loss its a normal question and normal for at times the weight to not come off, but dont let this discourage you or stop you from achieving your goals. For me i tend to fall into stages and i loose a bunch of weight very quickly when i first out and then it starts to slide or taper off. I could go for a few weeks or days not losing anything but i think that this could not be im doing everything the same. So i decided to keep track of my measurements and sure enough the weight wasnt coming off but the inches were. Which leads me into the next frustration.

2. WHY ARE THE INCHES NOT COMING OFF?

Another question we ask ourselves while trying to loose weight. Am i losing inches off my body because im not seeing it. Alot of times we dont see it but others do see it. Trust me from experience its coming off keep track of it. You dont have to do anything elaborate just keep it on a word program or in a journal. Dont become obsessive with it but check it once a week or two or even once a month. Same goes for that scale it could become your worst nightmare. Again trust me sometimes im on it daily and other times i avoid it like the plague. Especially when you are weighing yourself on different scales. Which i am right now, i actually am weighing myself on 3 scales and all are different, my home scale, Y scale and the doctor scale. I do have records from all three scales on my computer so i no the weight loss from all three.

3. WHY AM I LOSING INCHES IN PLACES I DONT NEED TO?

Unfortunately this happens to all of this. I think the exact same thing and it happens to me as well. I dont need to loose it in my legs but the first place i do loose is yes my legs.
This post was inspired by my dear friend and she is working so hard along with me most days, but the weight just isnt coming off for her and yet she is looking so good you can see that she is losing its just not reflecting on that scale.

My advice is dont give up but maybe change something in your routine, ask around for advice, talk to others, read these posts lol but most of all dont give up.

No comments: