Saturday, May 1, 2010

First blog

Hi there everyone this is my first blog ever. I was at my doctors yesterday for my two week weigh in and we discussed my success and she suggested i write a blog about how i have lost my weight so here i am.

I have struggled with my weight since as long as i can remember. I have done all the diets out there been through many weight loss programs and i loose then gain all back. I have three kids and of course alot of baby weight left. Im telling you ladies and gentlemen you have to be in the right place in your life to want to loose weight and i am in that place now.

At the end of december 2009 i was at my highest weight in my life 260 pounds.

In January i became very sick and was in the hospital several times, medicatiosn after medications and different things happening in that month and ended up losing 20 pounds. As well I was talking to my worker and she suggested i start going to the YMCA to help out with my weight and my back problem. So at the end of January i started to go to the Y and workout and watch what i eat.

For the past 4 months i have been faithfully going to the YMCA and working out. I have started doing aquafit, zumba, treadmills, and walking the track. As well i do weight training everyday.

I have watched what i eat, eating less portion sizes, making fruit protein smoothies.

As of next week i will also be volunteering at the Ymca and so looking forward to it.

Since January i have lost a total of 50 pounds and i am feeling and looking great.

I want to do this to help get advice give advice to all of my BBW friends out there that have been there at some point in there life and support each other.

No comments: